Friday, December 25, 2009

Introduction time.

Hello. I imagine you are reading this post because you are either:
1. a friend of mine who I coerced into visiting to increase the number of blog hits
B. a lady-gadgets-lover, or
III. trying to waste time, and for that, I apologize if this blog doesn't provide you with better content to accurately define a "good time-waster"

So what's the purpose of this thing? Well to be honest, I've never had a blog before, so please be gentle.

I love gadgets, accessories, and "trinkets" that make life easier, or just a little happier in some way or another. Not everything will be on gadgets, but maybe there might be something posted that you'll enjoy. If there happens to be nothing on this site that you enjoy, please refrain from telling me :) however, feel free to comment whenever you'd like.

Oh, I also must mention that you will be exposed to the occasional rant. I've always thought it a funny process for people to rant on blogs. most of the time, the things we think (no matter how distorted or odd they may seem to someone else) are necessary to say out loud. Why we think we can put them on a very public forum is besides me. But hey, why not follow in the footsteps of all the brave "ranters" out there. I salute and thank you for starting the trend and I am proud to continue such a timeless ritual. We should make t-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment